HELM - Health Economics Leadership Management
Category: Training - Other
Date: March 10th 2022 until June 17th 2022
An innovative leadership and management course for clinicians with a difference!
If you want to develop your confidence in practising as a leader in the new health and care environment, please join us for the 2022 programme. Over three innovative online modules, we will:
- Enable you to understand the developing health and care system
- Explore how you can lead effectively under pressure
- Introduce you to the key concepts within health and care business efficiently
- Discuss the management skills required to operate the health and care business efficiently
Stimulate your ability to think creatively and the develop innovative solutions to todays and tomorrows challenges!
HELM is a multi disciplinary course and welcomes ALL healthcare professionals from both secondary and primary care including doctors in Training (primary and secondary), Nurses, AHPs, Consultants, SAS doctors, Pharmacists, and healthcare managers.
- Module 1 : 10 and 11 March - Leading Effectively in the 2020s
- Module 2 : 6 May - Managing the Healthcare Business
- Module 3 : 17 June - Creating the Climate for Creativity and Innovation
*The course dates may be subject to change
For further information or call backs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.